How to Set Cron in Plesk Panel?
Plesk Panel is a web hosting control panel that provides users with tools for server management and website administration. Cron jobs in Plesk Panel are used to schedule tasks that need to be automatically executed at specific intervals or time periods. Here are the steps to configure Cron jobs in Plesk Panel:
- Log in to Plesk Panel and select the relevant subscription.
- Click on "Websites & Domains" in the left menu.
- Select your website and go to the "Scheduled Tasks" section.
- Click on the "Add Task" button.
- In the "Task Type" section, select "Run a Command."
- Enter the command you want to run in the "Command" box, following the format of the cron table. For example, you can enter a command like "php /var/www/example.com/cron.php."
- In the "Run" section, choose how often the task should run. You can select options like "Every day," "Every week," or "Custom."
- In the "Cron style" section, you can specify the exact timing in more detail. Fill in the relevant fields to set the minutes, hours, days, months, and days of the week.
- If you want to receive a notification when the task is executed, you can enable the "Notification" option.
- Click the "OK" button to save the task.
Now you have created a Cron job in Plesk Panel. The task will automatically run at the specified times or intervals. If you need to edit or remove tasks, you can manage them in the same "Scheduled Tasks" section.
Can't find the information you are looking for?
Create a Support Ticket
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry about that :( We'll work to make it better.
You voted before.
(30 times viewed / 0 people found it helpful)