How to Forward Domain in Plesk Panel in 6 Steps?
I apologize for any confusion earlier. Here are the steps to perform domain redirection in Plesk Panel:
- Log in to Plesk Panel.
- Click on "Websites & Domains" in the left menu.
- Click on your domain to go to the "Hosting & DNS" page.
- Next to the "Hosting Type" option, click on "Change" and select the "None" option for hosting type.
- Click on the "Redirect" option under the "Hosting Type" section.
- Click on the "Apply" button at the bottom and then click "OK".
Following these steps, your domain redirection will be set up. However, for the redirection to work properly, you need to ensure that your DNS records are correctly configured. It is recommended to contact your web hosting provider to verify that your DNS records are set up correctly.
Can't find the information you are looking for?
Create a Support Ticket
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry about that :( We'll work to make it better.
You voted before.
(32 times viewed / 0 people found it helpful)